Jump to Terms and Conditions.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- (a) information about your visits to and use of this website;
- (b) information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- (c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications;
- (d) Log Files: Like many other Web sites, SolveMyMath.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable;
SolveMyMath.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
(2) Information about website visits
We may collect information about you computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability, and for marketing purposes.
We may send a cookie which may be stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you. Our advertisers may also send you cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including Solve My Math.
(3) Using your personal data
- (a) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- (b) send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
- (c) provide other companies with statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
(4) Other disclosures
- (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- (d) to the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing.
(5) Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
(6) Policy amendments
(7) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.