Voted as Best Calculator:
Descriptive statistics are used to describe the main features of a collection of data in quantitative terms. Descriptive statistics are distinguished from inferential statistics (or inductive statistics), in that descriptive statistics aim to quantitatively summarize a data set.
Listed below are 20 calculators for the most common descriptive statistics measures applied to a sample matrix or vector.
1. Central Moment Calculator (up to the 50'th order)
2. Correlation Matrix Calculator 3. Covariance Matrix Calculator
4. Geometric Mean Calculator
5. Harmonic Mean Calculator
6. Interquartile Range Calculator 7. Kurtosis Coefficient Calculator
8. Noncentral Moment Calculator (up to the 50'th order)
9. Maximum Calculator 10. Minimum Calculator
11. Mean Calculator 12. Median Calculator
13. Median Deviation Calculator 14. Mean Deviation Calculator
15. Quantile Calculator 16. Quartile Skewness Calculator
17. Skewness Coefficient Calculator 18. Standard Deviation Calculator
19. Variance Calculator 20. Coefficient of Variation Calculator